2017 Kawasaki NINJA 300 ABS WINTER TEST EDITION
Clearance: Save $1,000.00 now until 3/31/2019
NINJA 300 ABS WINTER TEST EDITION
Start your sportbike passion here. Inspired by Ninja® supersport heritage, the lightweight Ninja 300 ABS Winter Test Edition motorcycle is a thrilling and agile ride powered by a compact but potent engine.
- Smooth Power: Compact 296cc parallel-twin engine delivers smooth response and strong acceleration
- New and exclusive: wider 150mm rear tire, taller windshield and rear seat cowl
- The imposing stealth-like matte black color and graphic scheme is used by the Kawasaki WorldSBK team during their off-season test sessions and features minimal white graphics incorporating a snowflake with the Japanese symbol for winter. The Winter Test Edition allows you to get closer to what factory racers and test riders experience while preparing for the next race season with the Kawasaki Racing Team (KRT).
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 296cc
- Bore x Stroke: 62.0 x 49.0mm
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 32mm throttle bodies (2)
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed Chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: ABS
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork/4.7 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® with 5-way adjustable preload/5.2 in
- Front Tire: 110/70x17
- Rear Tire: 140/70x17
- Front Brakes: Single 290mm petal-type disc with 2-piston hydraulic caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm petal-type disc with 2-piston hydraulic caliper, ABS
- Frame Type: Semi-double cradle, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail: 27 deg./3.7 in.
- Overall Length: 79.3 in.
- Overall Width: 28.1 in.
- Overall Height: 43.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in.
- Seat Height: 30.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 383.7 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Wheelbase: 55.3 in.
- Color Choices: Flat Ebony
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
NOTES:Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 62.0 x 49.0mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- DFI® with 32mm throttle bodies (2)
- TCBI with digital advance
- 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive
- Sealed Chain
- Front Suspension
- 37mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Rear Suspension
- Uni-Trak® with 5-way adjustable preload
- Front Brakes
- Single 290mm petal-type disc with 2-piston hydraulic caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 220mm petal-type disc with 2-piston hydraulic caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 55.3 in.
- Seat Height
- 30.9 in.
- 27 deg.
- 3.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 383.7 lb.
- Flat Ebony
- 12 Month Limited Warranty