2015 Honda PCX 150
New Look, Same Great Value.
The Honda PCX150 is one of the most versatile, practical and sensible scooters on the planet, and a blast to ride!. The PCX150 has a new look for 2015, offers great fuel efficiency with plenty of room to carry a passenger. A bigger fuel tank this year adds even more range, while dual headlights and sharp new bodywork change up the look. Integrated storage for those trips to the market? Of course. Automatic transmission? Naturally.
Power To The People: With its 150cc liquid-cooled four-stroke engine, the PCX150 is great for urban commutes, trips around town, and is freeway-legal, should you need to head onto the highway.
More Fuel Range: How far can you go on a tank of gas? With a PCX150, even further this year. With its great fuel efficiency rating and a bigger gas tank in 2015, the PCX150 makes even more sense.
New Lights, New Look: New dual front LED headlights along with new bodywork really make the PCX150 stand out. Who says practical can’t also be stylish?
- PGM Fuel-Injected Engine: The PCX150 features liquid cooling and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) for great performance in all traffic conditions. Plus the PCX150 offers some impressive fuel efficiency
- V-Matic Transmission: With the Honda V-Matic automatic transmission, just start the engine, twist the gas and go. The V-Matic means no shifting, ever—you concentrate on the road ahead and enjoy the ride! The V-Matic is a continuously variable design, so you'll never feel it lurch from one gear to another. Smooth.
- Increased Fuel Capacity: The PCX150 already offers good fuel efficiency. But this year we’ve given it a new, bigger fuel tank, and that means you can go even longer and ride even further between fill-ups.
- Electric Start: Turn the key, press the button and the PCX150’s fuel-injected engine fires right up, runs smooth, even in colder weather.
- Fresh New Style: A glance will tell you that the 2015 PCX150 is a new machine. Look at the way that new bodywork flows together, and check out the color options.
- Dual Headlights: One of the first things you’ll notice about the new 2015 PCX150 is its dual LED headlights. In addition to being a big element in the PCX150’s bold new style, the dual headlights provide ample lighting and aid visibility.
- Rider Comfort: That long, plush seat does more than just look comfortable—it's probably nicer than that sofa in your living room. An improved seat cushion this year makes it even better, while the stepped passenger section gives your copilot a better view.
- Under-Seat Storage: Flip that seat open and you have room for a full-face helmet and or an evening’s worth of groceries. The main compartment locks for security and is weather-resistant, too. There's even a second compartment in the dash for your mobile phone, wallet or MP3 player.
- Easy To Park: The PCX150 gives you the choice of both a sidestand and a centerstand. That makes it easy to park for a fast dash into a store (the sidestand) or when you need to park it upright in a tighter space (the centerstand). With a lot of other scooters, you only get one or the other.
- 12-Volt Accessory Adaptor: The PCX150 Integral 12-volt adaptor has a convenient charging point for personal electronics.
- Engine Type: 153cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 58.0 mm x 57.9 mm
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Full transistorized ignition
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Front Suspension: 31 mm hydraulic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shock, 3.0 in. of travel
- Front Brake: Single 220 mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS
- Rear Brake: Drum with CBS
- Front Tire: 90/90-14
- Rear Tire: 100/90-14
- Rake: 27.0 deg.
- Trail: 86 mm (3.4 in.)
- Wheelbase: 51.8 in.
- Seat Height: 29.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 286 lb. (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Model Id: PCX150
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards
- Available Colors: Metallic Black, Pearl White
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single-cylinder four-stroke, SOHC; two-valve
- 153 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 58.0 mm x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Full transistorized ignition
- Front Suspension
- 31 mm hydraulic fork; 3.9 in. of travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 220 mm disc with three-piston caliper and CBS
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Twin shock, 3.0 in. of travel
- Rear Brakes
- Drum with CBS
- Rear Tire
- Underseat storage for full-face helmet. Dash compartment for mobile phone, wallet, MP3 player.
- Curb Weight
- 286 lb.
- Seat Height
- 29.9 in.
- 51.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.1 gal.
- Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission
- Standard: Analog
- Metallic Black, Pearl White
- One year transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.