2007 Yamaha MAJESTY 400
- This high-tech transportation unit blurs the boundaries between scooter and motorcycle — highly utilitarian ultimate performance.
- Rugged and reliable four-stroke engine and fully automatic transmission mean hit the starter button and go.
- More than enough power to run with fast traffic, room for two and plenty of storage space.
- Powerful liquid-cooled DOHC four-valve single with forged piston and single-axis counterbalancer puts out plenty of smooth power all the way beyond 8000 rpm.
- Suction-piston-type fuel injection delivers excellent throttle response and low-maintenance reliability.
- Step-motor controlled, automatic idle speed control and throttle position sensor for immediate start-up and ride-away performance.
- New-design double-cog V-belt constantly variable automatic transmission makes Majesty a twist-the-throttle-and-go machine.
- Automatic decompression system ensures easy and reliable electric starting.
- Dual-chamber airbox, new design air-injection system and catalyst help make plenty of clean power.
- Controlled-fill aluminum alloy main frame with steel tube subframe is light and rigid for increased performance and handling.
- 61.6-inch wheelbase provides plenty of room for tall riders and a smooth ride while enhancing handling.
- 41mm fork tubes for excellent ride and sporty handling.
- New design rear suspension uses a pair of long-travel coil-over shock absorbers for a smooth ride and sporty handling.
- Big, 14-inch front and 13-inch rear tires on stylish cast wheels look great and provide excellent handling and traction along with superb bump absorption.
- 267mm hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide powerful, controllable stops with a convenient left handlebar-mounted parking brake lever.
- 3.7-gallon fuel capacity provides great range.
- Plenty of power and room for two, with integrated passenger grab rail.
- Huge, locking underseat storage will swallow up to 16 gallons of goods.
- There's even more storage for smaller items in the inner front apron.
- Cool LED taillight is super bright and draws less electricity.
- Full instrumentation contains analog speedo and tachometer, along with an LCD multifunction display including a fuel gauge, coolant temp gauge, ambient temp gauge, V-belt and oil indicators.
- Type: 395cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC four-stroke single; 4 valve
- Bore x Stroke: 83mm x 73mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Carburetion: Fuel injection
- Ignition: Digital TCI
- Transmission: Centrifugal clutch
- Final Drive: Double-cog V-belt (automatic)
- Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork
- Suspension/Rear: Twin shocks
- Brakes/Front: 267mm disc
- Brakes/Rear: 267mm disc
- Tires/Front: 120/80-14
- Tires/Rear: 150/70-13
- Length: 87.8" (2,230 mm)
- Width: 30.7" (780 mm)
- Height: 54.3" (1,380 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.5" (750 mm)
- Wheelbase: 61.6" (1,565 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.7"
- Dry Weight: 432 lb. (197 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal. (14 l)
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- DOHC four-stroke single; 4 valve
- 395 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83 x 73 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork
- Front Brakes
- 267mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Twin shocks
- Rear Brakes
- 267mm disc
- Rear Tire
- Dry Weight
- 432 lbs. (197 kg)
- Seat Height
- 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- 61.6 (1,565 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal. (14 l)
- Centrifugal clutch
- Team Yamaha Blue, Liquid Silver
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)