2006 Suzuki BOULEVARD C50
A Classic Cruiser With A Style Of Its Own.
The Boulevard C50 has the soul of a classic cruiser combined with V-twin performance that gives you a charge every time you twist the throttle. The Boulevard C50's classic design begins with the flowing lines of its kicked-out front end and pullback handlebars, which perfectly complement its teardrop tank, stepped seat and boldly valanced rear fender. These lines, of course, show off its spacious seating position, which promises a comfortable ride hour after hour. Down the boulevard or out on the highway, the C50's V-twin powerplant is engineered for pure excitement. With strong low-end and mid-range torque, it accelerates hard from just above idle. Yet, thanks to its advanced engineering, it's incredibly smooth at highway cruising speeds. It's time to discover how good a classic cruiser can be - with the 2006 Boulevard C50.
- Fuel-injected, 50 cubic inch, eight-valve, liquid-cooled, 45 degree V-twin engine tuned for exceptional low rpm power and torque
- GSX-R-derived electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle ValveTM System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output - includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS)
- 32-bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and multi-hole-type injectors ensuring quick startup and excellent drivability under all conditions
- Fuel injection system receives input from gear position sensor, water temp. sensor, air temp. sensor and intake port sensors for efficient power delivery and better fuel economy
- Crankshaft designed with 45° offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalancer for a more comfortable ride
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction
- Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power
- Pulsed-secondary air-injection system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned hydrocarbons and reduce emissions - CA. spec. model is equipped with a catalyst for further emission reduction
- Cradle-type steel frame with color-matched sidecovers, fenders and fuel tank, plus numerous chrome-plated parts
- Wide, comfortable seat with low 27.6 inch seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
- Wide handlebars and forward-mounted floorboards and foot controls for more comfort around town or on the highway
- Telescopic forks with polished aluminum sliders and polished stainless steel stanchion-tube covers
- Long 33° rake angle and 65.2 inch wheelbase provide a smooth, comfortable ride
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim - headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery
- Bright, multi-reflector turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch
- Traditional spoke wheels with chrome-plated rims carry a wide 130/90-16 front tire and 170/80-15 rear tire
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor and 180mm rear drum brake for strong braking performance
- Engine Type
- Four-stroke, 45 degree V-twin, SOHC, 8-valves, TSCC®
- 50 cu. in.
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 mm x 74.4 mm
- Liquid cooled
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link-type, oil damped, 7-way adjustable spring preload
- Front Brakes
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes
- Single drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.1 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 542 lbs.
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Blue/Gray, Silver/Gray
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.