Get your motorcycle endorsement the easy way!
Schiets Motorsports will provide you with:
- A user-friendly, fully automatic, short wheelbase scooter.
- A block of helpful instruction and a practice session on the scooter.
- Use of our practice course, which is laid out to the exact specifications of the actual test course.
- Use of the scooter on the day of your test.
How do I get started?
- Stop into your local BMV or at Schiets Motorsports to get study books for the permit test.
- When you are ready, go to your local BMV to take the permit test.
When and where are the instruction/practice sessions held?
- At Schiets Motorsports, 1557 Oak Harbor RD., Fremont, Ohio 43420.
- During the time of year that the BMV is administering the endorsement test.
- Note: We recommend that you take your practice session as close to your test date as possible.
Note: Weather may be a factor to cancel sessions.
What do I need for my instruction/practice session?
- For this course you must have some motorcycle riding experience. (If you don't, please ask how we can help.)
- Your motorcycle riding permit.
- A DOT approved helmet. (If you don't have a helmet, we have approved helmets for sale in our parts/accessory department.)
- Eye protection. (If you don't have eye protection, we have glasses for sale in our parts/accessory department.)
Where will I take the actual test?
- At the Fremont BMV, 500 W State St., Fremont, Ohio 43420
- To make a test appointment, call the Fremont BMV @ (419) 334-2012
For questions, call Darl Schiets @ (419) 680-2389